Sunday 14 August 2011

Family Days.

Today I spent the day with my family (hence the title) seeing as we have all been busy and some in other countries. A day spent in Edinburgh, going for lunch at the balmoral after, stupidly, driving in through the royal mile..there was even time for some scenic photos of the glorious sunshine from the car while it lasted.


My little brother has stolen my favourite, hand-me-down vintage jacket which is perfectly oversized. It angers me that he suits it although admittedly only when he is sitting down. Mash, little brother, has been my project ever since he asked my opinion on what sunglasses to wear when he was about 12 years old. He is almost 16 now and I am proud of my creation.

After a browse through Topshop/man I managed to gain an early birthday prenice (a prenice is what I call presents because that's how I used to say it when I was a wee toddler. It's the little things) in the form of a beautiful, real leathery smelling bag from the Topman limited collection.



I am in love with it and it's a Mary Poppins bag all the way..even better than my other capacious bag named 'Tardis' which is my favourite handbag of all time. It has served me a good 3 years <3

Other purchases included an incredibly cosy chashmere cardigan and vintage renewal denim shirt. Again, I'm in love. Wearing the cardigan now and it's dificult resisting the temptation to stroke my cheek on it every five minutes.. hmmmmm! So soft.



I hope you all had a wonderful day and i'll leave you with words of wisdom...


meow x

No comments:

Post a Comment